Sunday, Apr 20, 2014 12:15 am est

New York Fashion Week, Fall 2013 Collections

Posted on February 6, 2013 | by WSN Staff

For the fifth year, WSN writers and photographers will bring you to the front row seats of the runways at New York Fashion Week. Track this page for the most updated list of show reviews.

Feb. 6, 2013
Joseph Abboud
Rachel Comey
Suzanne Rae
Vassallo
VAUTEFeb. 7, 2013
BCBGMAXAZRIA
Candela
Costello Tagliapietra
Duckie Brown
Erin Barr
Richard Chai
Tadashi Shoji

Feb. 8, 2013
A Detacher
Chusnie et Ochs
Katie Gallagher
Lyn Devon
Monika Chiang
Noon by Noor
PARKCHOONMOO
Rebecca Minkoff
Rubin & Chapelle
Susan Woo
Tilly
Tocca

Feb. 9, 2013
Alexandre Herchcovitch
Christian Siriano
GLAZE
Hervé Léger by Max Azria
Highland
Jill Stuart
Jonathan Simkhai
Katarina Grey
Ruffian
Son Jung Wan
Tibi
Venexiana

Feb. 10, 2013
Alessia Prekop
Blanc de Chine
Catherine Malandrino
Custo Barcelona
Jeremy Laing
Lela Rose
Lucio Castro
Nina Skarra
Tracy Reese
Trina Turk
Vivienne Tam

Feb. 11, 2013
Alice + Olivia
Daniella Kallmeyer
Kaelen
Ohne Titel

Feb. 12, 2013
ADEAM
Badgley Mischka
Diesel Black Gold
Jenny Packham
Steven Alan
VANTAN TOKYO

Feb. 13, 2013
Bibhu Mohapatra
Brandon Sun
Clover Canyon
Douglas Hannant
Falguni and Shane Peacock
Honor
Laura Smalls
Milly
Nanette Lepore
Ricardo Seco

Feb. 14, 2013
Angel Sanchez
Laura Siegel

Comments

• George

was wondering how do i sign up for fashion week 2013 have an up coming clothing line i will like 2 produce

CLOSE [x]
CLOSE [x]
CLOSE [x]
Tatiana Baez

Assistant Managing Editor | A CAS junior, Tatiana is studying journalism, environmental science and politics. She’s a bomb editor, as well as the staff’s main source of entertainment because she sings along to every song after 12 a.m. She also writes about culture, science, technology and sex, and her work has been featured in VICE, Motherboard, Elite Daily, amNewYork and others. She enjoys eating Thai food, reading fiction and binge-watching Netflix.

And in case you were wondering how great she really is — “I just can’t get enough of Tatiana” is a direct quote from her EIC at WSN only moments ago.

AS
Ann Schmidt

News Editor | Ann is a liberal studies sophomore who lived in Florence during her freshman year. She plans on double-majoring in journalism and political science and is always busy. She is constantly making lists and she loves to laugh.

DY
Daniel Yeom

Daniel started at the Features desk of WSN last Spring, writing restaurant reviews whilst indulging on free food and consequently getting fat. Last Fall, he was the dining editor, and he this semester he is senior editor. Daniel is in Gallatin (living the dream) studying Food & Travel Narratives, incorporating aspects of Food Studies, Journalism, and Media, Culture, and Communication. He loves food more than life itself.

Hannah Luu

Deputy Multimedia Editor | Hannah Luu is a ridiculously great Deputy Multimedia Editor. She is a sophomore from Northern California. If you think Northern California means San Francisco you might need to closely examine a map. She is passionate about NPR and being half Asian.

CLOSE [x]
  • How to join:

The Washington Square News holds open weekly budget meetings at its office located at 838 Broadway every Sunday. All are welcome to attend, no matter your background in journalism, writing, or reporting. Specific times for meetings by desk are listed below. If you wish to talk to an editor before you attend, feel free to check out the Staff page.

NEWS FEATURES MULTIMEDIA SPORTS ARTS OPINION
    5 P.M. 6 P.M. 6 P.M. 6:30 P.M. 6:30 P.M. 7 P.M.

Applying for an editor position: Applications for editor positions during the fall or spring semesters are available twice each academic year and can be found here when posted. Applications for the Fall 2012 semester are closed, but check back for Spring 2013. Those who wish to apply are urged to publish pieces in the newspaper and contact current editors for shadowing.

History of the Washington Square News:

The Washington Square News is the official daily student newspaper of New York University and serves the NYU, Greenwich Village, and East Village communities. Founded as an independent newspaper in 1973, the WSN allows its undergraduate writers and photographers to cover campus and city news and continues to grow its strong body of award-winning journalists and photographers.

• The WSN has a circulation of about 60,000 and can be found in over a hundred purple bins distributed throughout campus. It is published Monday through Thursday during the fall and spring semesters and online on Friday, with additional special issues published in the summer. The newspaper recently revamped its website during the Fall 2012 semester.

Like few campus newspapers in the country, the paper is editorially and financially independent from the university and is solely responsible for selling advertisements to fund its production. The WSN, including its senior staff, is run solely by current undergraduate students and the business-division is largely student-operated as well.

A Board of Directors comprised of alumni, NYU professors and working news media professionals serves as advisors to the paper. Board members have no control in the WSN's editorial policy or newsroom operations. Alumni of the newspaper are established and leading journalists in such news organizations as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, NBC news, ABC news, Fox News, and USA Today.

Next