Blocking Your Ex: Petty Move or Power Move?

After a breakup, some NYU students find it easier to block their past flings on social media to help ease the post-breakup process. (Screenshot via Instagram)

Social media has managed to finagle its way into almost every part of our lives — business, travel, art, dating and, of course, heartbreak. When it comes to love and breakups, one social media power move that everyone has been involved with, in one way or another, is blocking.

Though blocking exes has become easier than ever, it’s not without critics. Among the many anti-blockers, many are against it because they find it petty and prideful. Others feel it devalues the ex-relationship and is too final.

“I wouldn’t do it because, even if I fall out with someone, there was still value to what was, and blocking someone leaves no path of making up later,” CAS junior Anshuman Sinha said.  

It’s not all bad, though, and blocking one’s ex can play a beneficial role in the way some people process their breakups. This was personal for Rachel, a Steinhardt senior, who’s blocked exes before, particularly after leaving an abusive relationship. (Rachel opted to only provide her first name.)

“I think blocking an ex can serve multiple purposes,” she said. “It can be good to just get a break from being digitally oversaturated with someone that doesn’t bring you joy anymore, but also as a safety measure.”

Rachel also commented on blocking culture in general.

“We should have agency over our own digital landscapes, and if that means not seeing things that are actively harmful, then blocking isn’t necessarily a bad thing,” she said.

All in all, the decision to or not to block an ex doesn’t have to be about pride or trying to look unfazed. It can be about what you deem best for your own heartbreak-healing process.

This debate rages on among professionals and experts on the matter as well. Many experts recommend a clean break — to try not to maintain any kind of relationship with the person due to the high correlations between romantic love, addiction and addictive behavior. Should an alcoholic keep bottles of whiskey around the house? No, and that same logic should be applied with people trying to keep their exes around, right?

Not entirely, since it’s such a subjective topic. Francesco Ferrari, a clinical assistant professor in the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Studies department, teaches the extremely popular and relevant course “Love Actually.” He believes the necessity of blocking an ex varies from case to case.

“It’s different for everyone — some people are able to navigate breakups in such a way that they still lead healthy, happy lives as friends afterwards, some are not,” Ferrari said. “The first step is knowing yourself, knowing what’s good and healthy for you, knowing your own patterns and habits — are you a jealous kind of person or not? Are you the kind of person who spends a lot of time [on] social media? If yes, then maybe limiting yourself from the ex is a good thing and blocking them could be the way to do it.”

Blocking can definitely be exacerbated by personal pride or the outsized role social media plays in our emotional lives. That said, it can also be a healthy way to deal with a breakup for certain people in certain situations. Why and how you go about it is very important. Heartbreak is hard enough without worrying about how big or small blocking your ex makes you seem — both choices are equally valid.

Email Ria Mittal at [email protected]

57 COMMENTS

1. Hello,,
    Thank you very much priest of love priest for helping me anyway, told me he was no longer interested in marriage, I couldn’t say what leads to this cause, we never had a real fight that could lead to such a decision. I was much worse than I could not continue. One afternoon, I was at home talking online with a close friend, reading an article, and seeing a comment about a married woman. It really struck me because I never thought it was possible, I thought and tried. so I did whatever he asked me and after the last seven days my husband came and asked me to forgive him that he wanted us to meet and that he now has more than five years. now we are a happy family. I am really grateful for this help for what it is for me, I mean her kindness. {Whatsapp {{17692085860}}}}}}}} :: :: {{lovetemple0001}} {{@} {{gmail}}. {{Com}}

• If you need you ex back after breaking up or you’re going through a painful divorce, then contact this powerful spellcaster and your problems are solved.

( [email protected] )

2. My situation was hopeless me and my husband was on the verge of divorce. I was in an awful state and felt that I was not able to cope with life any longer. I found  www. lovespell solutiontemple. wordpress. com  and tried one of the reuniting love spell.  he did return and now we are doing well again, more than ever i so much believe in him email to contact him directly is   24hrslovespell @ gmail. com

3. Solution to your lost love – If you have, problems like separation with your partner a divorce, remarriage, etc then you don’t have to lose hope over what has happened we can help you get back your lost love…Steven can solve all the problem TEXT OR CALL NOW Email him also on [email protected] Com/ call or WhatsApp +2348162167254

4. My husband packed out of the house to live with another lady who he met at the supermarket and went in a relationship with her. He sent me divorce papers. I did not accept the divorce because I love him very much. I don’t want my family to break apart. I suspected the lady use a spell to tie my husband so he cannot return to his family. I was searching for tips on how i can save my marriage from divorce. I came across a comment which says [[email protected] com]

5. this spell caster Priest manuka has helped me a lot. if you need help then go to [[email protected] com] he can help out. I broke up with my boyfriend and tried many ways to resolve the issue for 6 months before meeting priest manuka and he was able to get him back to me even though he already had another girlfriend, priest manuka spells broke them up and got him back for me, I highly recommend him and his service. thank you so much Priest i appreciate you and you are truly blessed.

6. I promise Dr Kala that am going to share my testimony all over the world if he could get my husband back to me and he truly proven to me that he is the man for the job by getting my husband back to me after breakup and that’s why am sharing this wonderful testimony for others to see and also get help from Dr Kala and save your marriage or relationship. My husband left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 10 years older than him,i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depressed for the past one month and what i need is to get my husband back and live with me so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr Kala and explain my problems to him and he help me to get my husband back with his great spell and now my life is complete and i am truly grateful to Dr Kala. You can  contact him on email: kalalovespell @gmail. com or WhatsApp 2347051705853. Thank you very much Dr Kala and i am extremely grateful for what you did for me. 

7. Save Your Relationship and Get Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back!contact:__________________________ [email protected] com,, is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee. He restored my broken relationship just in 48 hours..((((( ^^^^>>>>

8. I want to use this opportunity to thank this great man called Dr. Ehi Care for what he has done for me and my family. This great man has brought happiness and joy back again to me and my family. Dr. Ehi Care has used his great power to help me bring back my husband within the period of 48 hours and also helped me in getting pregnant with his powerful prayers and after 7 days of applying his herbs.This is more than words can say, at first i didn’t believe it but today it is so true and all thanks goes to him. i will advice every one out there that has a similar issue, and also any one who is willing to get his or her lover back and any one who wants to get pregnant quick to contact this wonderful man today and forever remain happy in life. email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/Drehicareherbalhome  

9. Does it seems like your relationship as ended or about to end? Lord Zakuza is here to help out with his love spells. To get your ex bf/gf back, email Lord Zakuza on Lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com for he’s a GOD on earth.

10. My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. We’ve been through a lot emotionally together. There were several HUGE fights and painful situations in our marriage, but we always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. Out of the blue my husband just sprung the divorce talk on me, I was totally depressed until I found Dr. Todd website online and I ordered for a Love spell. You won’t believe my husband called me at the exact time this spell caster finished his spell work in 48hrs. I was totally amazed! He is wonderful and his spells work so fast. His Email: manifest spell [email protected] g mail. com

11. It breaks my heart to know that people are hurting so badly that they are desperate to get their love lives back. For anyone hurting right now, I want you to worry no more for your Ex lover/partner will come back to you so you can feel whole again and I truly mean that. Get in touch with Lord Zakuza now for he’s a God on earth that can get your EX lover back within 48 hours with his powerful spell. Email Lord Zakuza on Lordzakuza7 @gmail. com

12. My name is rose viabushes🌹, I am from USA, United States of America.
    My first time of meeting with medical healthcare and bringing EX back, I have to say this in the internet, i really worth it. It had been 6 months since my husband dump me and left me with another woman without saying anything.All thanks to Dr. Onobun Gabriel that was able to bring my husband back to me in 20hrs time because I was able to connect with my husband again with Dr. Onobun Gabriel powerful geunion Love Spell, and now my husband loves me more than he used to do then, I eternally grateful to The Great Dr. Onobun Gabriel for his good work he has done for me. I highly recommend Dr Onobun Gabriel genunity. You can contact him at [email protected] for help.

13. My name is Angela, I live in UK..I am here to say a big thank you to Dr Offa for helping me and making me smile again, after reading a lot of testimonies about him i wrote him and told him to help me restore my marriage as my home have been scattered for 2yrs now, He replied my email and told me to send my pic and my husband pic and some other things, which i did and he said he will be done in 48hrs, with hope i slept and on the 3rd day my husband called me and asked if i could pack my things to his place and forgive him, i was shocked and this is how Dr Offa helped me in restoring my home Contact him:[email protected] , If he did mine he will do yours

14. Today I have chosen to come publicly to let those who care to listen and are willing to bring back their lost heart desires know about Dr Ozigidon. My name is Willie Trunk from Georgia, USA. I came here to testify about a legitimate spell caster Dr Ozigidon, who helped me to reunite with my ex husband after 3 years of divorce. I contacted him after reading so many testimonies of his powerful spell and within 48 hours my husband and I were reunited. Today our marriage is full with more love like we never had a divorce. I appreciate the good work of Dr Ozigidon and I am recommending him with trust to everyone who wants their heart desires back or have fertility challenges. Contact his email (drozigidonhenz.spell. net @ gmail. com . With all confidence, you shall give a great testimony. Thanks to Dr Ozigidon for everything he did for me.  

15. My husband changed dramatically towards me, doesn’t communicate anymore. He disrespects me and accuses me falsely of infidelity because of wicked gossip …but I’m simply AMAZED at the results of Dr. Todd who did reunion love spell for me. Everything is going so well and EXACTLY how he said it would be. Even though it took 3 days to fully progress, it was so worth it because things are just about at perfection! How he took my situation and completely turned it around to give me exactly what I wanted is beyond me, but something I will never question and just be completely grateful, God Bless Dr. Todd for turning sorrow happiness. Dr. Todd’s contact; manifest spell cast @ g mail. com

16. I read so many articles about Dr Ozigidon, how he has helped people with his powerful spell to reunite with their lost love after many years of break up. I contacted Dr Ozigidon to help me restore my divorced marriage after 5 years of divorced I still love my husband and want to be with him again. My husband divorced me because I was a barren woman of 43 years. After 17 years of marriage I couldn’t give my husband a child, I appreciated him because he was patient with me for many years. I explained all my problems to Dr Ozigidon and he promised to help me if I am serious minded and willing to trust him. Just within 72 hours my husband called me after 5 years of no contact. He told me he has been thinking about me for the last 48 hours and he wants us to come back and remarry. I thank God I trusted Dr Ozigidon to help me bring my ex husband back and he also helped me with my fertility problem. My marriage is back and I am 18 weeks pregnant. Contact his Email: drozigidonhenz.spell.net @ gmail. com I thank him for his kindness.

17. I AM Rebecca by name, When you work with the right person, positive results are guaranteed, the impossible becomes possible. I said that because I worked with the right person that brought my husband back. 
    Me and my husband have been married for over 10years, we have 4 kids together, we have a stable source of income, a comfortable house of our own… to mention but a few. Early this year, he lost love for me completely. I have never experienced such in my life even at my youthful age. It was as if we are enemies living together. 
    I was surprised that he based his actions to an issue that occurred before our marriage (I cheated with my ex).
    All my attempts to prove my loyalty and endless love for him were fruitless until I contacted Dr. chiefprinst (via [email protected]) on February 30th, 2020 at 10:19:05 PM EST. Something spectacular happened, it was as if Dr. chiefprinst installed a new operating system into my husband. He became fresh and loving again.
    I am so grateful that my previous sins have been forgiven and forgotten after the love spell. I am thankful to the creator for leading me into the warm hands of Dr. chiefprinst when my family almost tore apart

18. Hello everyone. I wanted to tell you that I am happy to have found Dr. Todd . He made my dream come true. I’ve been in a relationship for 4 years BUT he never proposed to me. I really wanted to get married but he was afraid of commitment!. I ordered his spell and 12 days later he asked me out and propose to me. The wedding will be on June, I already invite Dr. Todd, of course? He is my best secret! I am the happiest woman in the world. Do not hesitate to contact him, he is the best! E-mail: manifestspellcast @ g mail. com

19. Thank you Dr Oniha for helping me to get my lovely partner back in my life. I am so blessed that you use a non forceful way of reuniting us. Our past, and future seems to have all merged into one. You told me that everyone has a compatible soul mate whether in their life of waiting to come into their lives. I am glad it’s my partner of old. I did not want to really go and be with someone else… You have removed the extra baggage that has been affecting us and holding us back. Peace to you Dr Oniha. Anyone out there with relationship problems should try and contact Dr Oniha his website, I assure you your problems will be solved by this great man.
    onihaspells.com.

20. I know how relationships are important in our lives and how much we want to be happy with the person we love, sometimes it’s not easy, We all struggle with improving our love life and just be happy, Email: [email protected] if you need help with your relationship.

21. I can’t believe he can ever come back to me again but now i am happy he’s back and we are married now and we live as a happy family. Am posting this to the forum if anyone needs the help of this great man, you can also contact him through this. 
    http://onihaspells.com

22. I read so many articles about Dr Ozigidon, how he has helped people with his powerful spell to reunite with their lost love after many years of break up. I contacted Dr Ozigidon to help me restore my divorced marriage after 5 years of divorced I still love my husband and want to be with him again. My husband divorced me because I was a barren woman of 43 years. After 17 years of marriage I couldn’t give my husband a child, I appreciated him because he was patient with me for many years. I explained all my problems to Dr Ozigidon and he promised to help me if I am serious minded and willing to trust him. Just within 72 hours my husband called me after 5 years of no contact. He told me he had been thinking about me for the last 48 hours and he wants us to come back and remarry. Thank God I trusted Dr Ozigidon to help me bring my ex husband back and  he also helped me with my fertility problem. My marriage is back and I am 18 weeks pregnant. Contact his Email: drozigidonhenz.spell. net @ gmail. com I thank him for his kindness.

23. I AM LINDA ELLA by name, When you work with the right person, positive results are guaranteed, the impossible becomes possible. I said that because I worked with the right person that brought my husband back. 
    All my attempts to prove my loyalty and endless love for him were fruitless until I contacted Dr. chiefprinst (via [email protected]) on February 30th, 2020 at 10:19:05 PM ESTIMATES . Something spectacular happened, it was as if Dr. chiefprinst installed a new operating system into my husband. He became fresh and loving again.

24. NAME:WILSON BERNARD
    Greetings to you all, i am here today on this forum giving a life testimony on how Dr papa ebose has cured me from Hiv Virus, i have been stocked in bondage with this virus for almost 2years now, i have tried different means to get this sickness out of my body i also heard there was no cure to the virus, all the possible ways i tried did not work out for me, i do have the
    faith that i was going to be cured one day, as i was a strong believer in God and also in miracles, One day as i was on the internet i came across some amazing testimonies concerning how Dr papa ebose has cured different people from various sickness with his Herbal Herbs Medicine, they all advised we contact Dr papa ebose for any problem, with that i had the courage and i contacted Dr papa ebose i told him about my Sickness, He told me not to worry that he was going to prepare some Herbal Medicine for me, after some
    time in communication with Dr papa ebose, he finally prepared for me some
    herbs which he sent to me and he also gave me prescriptions on how to take
    them, My good friends after taking Dr papa ebose Herbs for some weeks i
    started to experience changes in me and from there, I noticed my Hiv Virus
    was no longer in my body, as i have also gone for test, Today i am fit and
    healthy to live life again, I am so happy for the good work of Dr papa ebose
    in my life, Friends if you are having any types of disease problem kindly
    email Dr papa ebose on { [email protected]

25. I am so happy to share this fantastic testimony of mine. My life has changed completely in 48hours. I can see myself in the mirror and smile. I have confidence in myself and my abilities for the first time in ages. I have my husband back in my life with the help of Dr Oniha. He said sorry after 24hours, after the spell was created. He said he realized that he never really wanted to break up; he could not handle the emotional baggage I was carrying around all the time. He said that he thought he was the negative influence in my life and thought it best to leave. He said it was hard that I kept talking about the past all the time. We have both forgiven each other. I have money in my pocket that is my own at last. (My compensation cheque came through and I was told it was months away. I am living proof of what Dr Oniha can do. I thank you so much Dr Oniha for the wonderful thing you did in my marriage. I am so happy now. With your help we were both able to see and speak the truth to each other. I never thought a spell could help a couple before I am very pleased to contact you and initiate all this to happen. Anyone who has a relationship problem can contact Dr Oniha.
    onihaspells.com.

26. My name is Melissa, and I base in the USA…My life is back!!! After 1 year of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr.Benjamin, which I met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer, and other sicknesses, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce, and so on. I also came across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Helen, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony, she dropped Dr.Benjamin, e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr.Benjamin, is really a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man… If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Dr.Benjamin, anytime, he is the answer to your problems. You can contact him:

Email: [email protected]

27. My name is Melissa, and I base in the USA…My life is back!!! After 1 year of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr.Benjamin, which I met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer, and other sicknesses, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce, and so on. I also came across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Helen, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony, she dropped Dr.Benjamin, e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr.Benjamin, is really a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man… If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Dr.Benjamin, anytime, he is the answer to your problems. You can contact him:

Email: [email protected] gmail. com

28. I want to give a testimony of my life, how my life was changed totally from poor to rich, I want to thank Ben Mike Master of illuminati, for accepting me in to the illuminati brotherhood, I have try so many times to join the illuminati, but I was scammed but I never give up, because if you give up in life, life will give up on you, I still keep on trying because I believe I will join the illuminati and become successful in life, when i met the right person I was totally initiated to the illuminati brotherhood, I was given so many benefits as a new member.
    Below are the benefits given to me as a new member
    1 CASH OF $2,000,000.00 2 CAR OF MY CHOICE 3 HOUSE OF MY CHOICE 4 INTERNATIONAL VISA TO TRAVEL TO ANY COUNTRIES IN THE WORLDS 5 RING OF PROTECTION TO PROTECT MY SELF AND MY FAMILY 6 POT OF WEALTH the illuminati brotherhood is real if you met the right person you will join, so if you want a change in your life, you have to join the illuminati brotherhood and become successful in all areas in your life, if you want to be rich, powerful, protected, famous you have to contact the illuminati brotherhood official email: [email protected] ~ on how to join the illuminati brotherhood, you have to know this it is not all about money to join, if you follow the instruction you will join successful without have any difficult.

29. HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER DR CHIEF PRIEST TEXT EMAIL HIM ON [email protected]  KAYLEE TAYLOR.
    My name is KAYLEE TAYLOR am from united state, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called DR CHIEF PRIEST he helped me cast a spell and behold my husband came back after 48 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like DR CHIEF PRIEST still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact DR CHIEF PRIEST today On [email protected] indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again i can never stop talking about you sir. DR CHIEF PRIEST is really a great man you can contact him for solution for any kind of problems like 
    (1) lottery spell
    (2) ex back
    (3) get pregnant
    (4) cure for any kind of sickness,disease and infection
    And many others contact this great man today and get your Problems solved.

30. I am a CANADIAN, I want to thank the great ONIHA for what he did for me he brought happiness back into my life. My boyfriend left me and told me is over I was devastated as I loved him so much I decided to contact a spells caster and I met a friend who told me of a great doctor called Dr Oniha and I decided to contact him and he told me in three days my boyfriend will call me and beg me to acept him I thought he was joking, in three days everything happened as he said I am so happy now and grateful to you Dr Oniha. You too can also contact Dr Oniha for any kinds of relationship problem he can also help you solve your problem.
    onihaspells.com

31. I have to say wholeheartedly I believe Oniha is a gifted individual and gentle in his second nature. I have received the most rewarding and spiritual experience whilst conversing with him on the telephone. I heard and saw an angel in my mind-eye it was so overwhelming. I knew at the moment finally my difficulties were over. He deserves recognition for his power and talents as a beautiful individual who brings spirit close to those in need. I have been touched deeply,nothing has come as close to me before. I am in total awe and have a great deal of respect. Thank you Dr Oniha for reuniting me with my estranged husband. Anyone who needs relationship help should contact this man and he will help you.
    CALL/Whatsapp number: +16692213962
    onihaspells.com 

32. I am here to testify on how Dr ONIHA saved my marriage. I saw a post on a particular site sharing testimony on how a great spell caster brought back her ex. Initially I thought the post was unreal but I later had a second thought and another person still shared his testimony on how he brought back his wife. So I contacted the spell caster as instructed by the post. I have no option than to try my best because my Husband left me with my two kids after a minor misunderstanding. Me and my husband got married over six years and we lived so happily. At a certain time my husband started behaving strangely. When I saw the post, I contacted the spell caster on his email and he told me not to worry that my husband will come back to me and the kids in two days once he finishes casting the reunite spell. To my greatest surprise, my husband came back to me begging for a second chance. I am very happy now because my marriage is restored by this great spell caster DR ONIHA and we are living happily together as one family again. I want to use this medium to let everyone here know that this is real and if you are out there having this same problem please kindly contact Dr ONIHA the great spell caster he can also help you solve your problems…
    onihaspells.com ….Good luck…

33. [HOW I GOT MY LOVELY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST MANUKA] I am sharing my testimony to everyone that has tried everything possible and had lost hope on how they can get their love once back, I want you all to know that priest manuka temple who did a reunion love spell to reconcile with husband work for me and after 7 days of his spell, my husband came back to me without any delay after his prayers, i am really happy now that we are together again and we are living happily with so much love and respect for each other. I will forever be grateful for the peace and love he brought back to my home. Here is his contact e-mail if you need help [[email protected] com] he will put smile on you face and make you happy again.

34. I’m hanan,I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster priest kubala , how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him too because I was absolutely desperate to get my lover back. Life without my lover was a real mess for me and my kids. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought love spell could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with priest kubala he gave me hope that he will restore my relationship. I felt confident that he will actually make my lover to return home and he did! Its fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don’t know what I would have done without priest kubala, He does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I am so happy that my lover return back home. If you need help, contact him right now through these details below:[ [email protected] com ]

35. I have to say wholeheartedly I believe Oniha is a gifted individual and gentility his second nature. I have received the most rewarding and spiritual experience whilst conversing with him on the telephone. I heard and saw an angel in my minds-eye it was so overwhelming. I knew at the moment finally my difficulties were over. He deserve recognition for his power and talents as a beautiful individuals who brings spirit close to those in need. I have been touched deeply,nothing has come as close to me before. I am in total awe and have a great deal of respect. Thank you Dr Oniha for reuniting me with my estranged husband. Anyone who needs relationship help should contact this man he will help you.
    onihaspells.com

36. Hello everyone reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when I was reading through the web, I saw a post on how this spell caster Dr Oniha have help a woman to get back her husband and I gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that I will have my husband back. I believed him and today I am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back because I am now happy with my husband. Thanks for your  great work  DR Oniha i am forever indebted to you. Contact Dr Oniha for your relationship help i sure he will be of help to you as well.
    onihaspells.com

37. HOW I GOT CURED FROM CANCER I was diagnosed of cancer and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare hebal medications to cure all kind of diseases including cancer, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contacted this bamidele and he prepared a cancer herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he directed me on how to take the medicine, after taking it the way he instructed me to, l was totally cured of the deadly disease called cancer, all thanks to bamidele you can email [email protected] or WhatsApp him now +1(762)6751724
    He also has a website,
    [this great herbal doctor CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    HIV / AIDS
    DIABETES
    EPILEPSY
    HSV
    HPV
    Herpes
    HEPATITIS
    LOVE SPELL
    SICKLE AND ANAEMIA

38. I want everyone to know how grateful I’m, after the restoration of my marriage with the help of a spell caster called Dr Oniha. He is great and unique, i met him in Estes park and i told him my problems and he cast a love spell that brought my husband back to me after he has cheated and wanted a divorce. Dr Oniha is there to respond to your relationship problems. reach him on.
    onihaspells.com

39. I read so many articles about Dr Ozigidon, how he has helped people with his powerful spell to reunite with their lost love after many years of break up. I contacted Dr Ozigidon to help me restore my divorced marriage after 5 years of divorced I still love my husband and want to be with him again. My husband divorced me because I was a barren woman of 43 years. After 17 years of marriage I couldn’t give my husband a child, I appreciated him because he was patient with me for many years. I explained all my problems to Dr Ozigidon and he promised to help me if I am serious minded and willing to trust him. Just within 72 hours my husband called me after 5 years of no contact. He told me he had been thinking about me for the last 48 hours and he wants us to come back and remarry. Thank God I trusted Dr Ozigidon to help me bring my ex husband back and  he also helped me with my fertility problem. My marriage is back and I am 18 weeks pregnant. You can reach him via Email: [email protected] gmail. com . I thank him for his kindness.

40. Hello everyone. i was so ecstatic about the good news of Dr. Messiah, if you have any of the below problems kindly solicit the help of Dr. Messiah, he’s so professorial in handling issues and also a very rational being in Relationship/Marriage, love, Infertility and herpes virus related issues. https://messiahhome.wixsite.com/help

41. I am by name Mitchelle Andres from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great Dr MAGAJI for helping in getting my Ex husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted Dr MAGAJI he casted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 12 hours that my Ex husband will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 12 hours, my Ex husband really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because Dr MAGAJI has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact Dr MAGAJI and if you know you are encountering same condition, visit him today by contacting him via this valid email address: [email protected]

42. I read some of DR padman testimonies about how he helped many people bring back their lovers in 3 days with a love spell. I was having problem with my boyfriend so I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend so much. he left home and said he is not interested in the relationship anymore for no reason, i was in shock. I contacted DR Padman and he told me that my boyfriend would come back to me in the next 3 days, DR padman made a love spell and this made my boyfriend eye open to see how much we love each other and he came back home. As I write this testimony, I am the happiest girl on earth. my boyfriend and I are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than it was before we broke up. All thanks to DR padman for the excessive work he did for me, helping me get back with my boyfriend. if you are facing any relationship problem and want a quick solution contact DR Padman on Email: padmanlovespell @ yahoo. com

43. I AM LINDA ELLA by name, When you work with the right person, positive results are guaranteed, the impossible becomes possible. I said that because I worked with the right person that brought my husband back. 

44. MY DEAR FRIENDS ONLINE, My name is Amanda Bella` And i live in USA , ohio , I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor ebose . I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor ebose for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address: [email protected]

45. This month is truly a wonderful month for me, I’m Andrew Peterson. I am so happy and very grateful to Thankgod great for the miracle he did for me, the great man THANKGODGREAT is thoroughly a savior and helper for us humans, I really do not know how to say this or should start from , my excitement overwhelmed my heart with so much joy and happiness. THANKGOD GREAT has done so much for me, he has brought my wife and my two beautiful daughters back to me, this world is so full of wonders, I never believed in the beginning until it happened to me as a miracle. Thankgodgreat has helped me in so many ways I can not begin to say now, thank you very much THANKGOD GREAT I love you and I love you with all my eternal life. I promised him I would build a house over his land and I bet my life would fulfill my promise to this wonderful man Thankgod great, he brought peace and harmony, joy and happiness all back to me. I’m so grateful to lord bali. I love you. I believe most of us really need his help. THANKGOD GREAT is a great man with power of life, I am so thankful for lm THANKGOD GREAT. You can contact him. [email protected] whatsapp him 08149255563

46. I am a CANADIAN, I want to thank the great ONIHA for what he did for me he brought happiness back into my life. My boyfriend left me and told me is over I was devastated as I loved him so much I decided to contact a spells caster and I met a friend who told me of a great doctor called Dr Oniha and I decided to contact him and he told me in three days my boyfriend will call me and beg me to accept him I thought he was joking, in three days everything happened as he said I am so happy now and grateful to you Dr Oniha. You too can also contact Dr Oniha for any kinds of relationship problem he can also help you solve your problem.
    onihaspells.com.

47. ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR0LOVESPELL I have been in bondage ever since my ex leave for another woman, It was really hell for me and everybody told me to forget about him but i could not because i love him so much, Things get worse until my friend introduced me to this great spell caster Dr. 0love who have save so many life and relationships and i contacted him through his email doctor0lovespell(at)gmail. com i explain everything to him and he cast a spell for me immediately after 24 hours, everything turn around and my boyfriend came back to me on his knee begging for forgiveness that i am the one and only woman in his life now. i was surprise i have never seen such a miracle in my life. I am so thankful to this man and i will forever publish his name Dr 0love

48. My heart was broken i never believe i will get back my ex again until Dr JOHN SOCO brought back my ex within 24 hours with a powerful love spell. He is reliable for positive result contact the spell caster for love spell on email: { drjohnsoco @ gmail. com

49. Bitcoin investment has changed my life because I invested my bitcoin with Mr Luis Carlos. He is a professional trader and he help me trade my bitcoin and he can also help you. My first investment with Luis Carlos, I profited up to $10,000 with my investment of $1,000 in 7 days, Looking into this week as well, what have you planned to achieve? Why not take that step now and contact Luis Carlos on email: tradewithluiscarlos @ gmail . com and surely he will help you change your portfolio status.

50. I am here to testify on how Dr ONIHA saved my marriage. I saw a post on a particular site sharing testimony on how a great spell caster brought back her ex. Initially I thought the post was unreal but I later had a second thought and another person still shared his testimony on how he brought back his wife. So I contacted the spell caster as instructed by the post. I have no option than to try my best because my Husband left me with my two kids after a minor misunderstanding. Me and my husband got married over six years and we lived so happily. At a certain time my husband started behaving strangely. When I saw the post, I contacted the spell caster on his email and he told me not to worry that my husband will come back to me and the kids in two days once he finishes casting the reunite spell. To my greatest surprise, my husband came back to me begging for a second chance. I am very happy now because my marriage is restored by this great spell caster DR ONIHA and we are living happily together as one family again. I want to use this medium to let everyone here know that this is real and if you are out there having this same problem please kindly contact Dr ONIHA the great spell caster he can also help you solve your problems…
    http://onihaspells.com

51. Looking for your love life back, that person that you love and can’t let go off? Well I know a person who is good at what he does and a person that keeps his word to get you and your husband, wife, partner back together for good and that is Lord Zakuza! I lost my partner and we have been together almost 5 years and was going REAL good!! My partners family had something to do with us breaking apart and I felt like I couldn’t go on in life because my partner meant the world to me !! I cried and couldn’t sleep nor eat but I never gave up on my partner! I started researching and I was reading numerous articles about Lord Zakuza and how his love spells work and you could get your partner back within 24 to 48 hours ! I contacted Lord Zakuza and told him everything that was going on and he told me not to worry at all!! I followed and did everything that he told me to do and within 24 hours after he did his work my partner was back in my arms and I am the happiest person on this earth he got my love life back and I feel like a brand new person! Trust me he is the best and you can Email him via lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com you can contact him.