HUMOR: Shocked Student Discovers Matthew Broderick in Bee Movie

Louis Rodriguez

Matthew Broderick likes jazz.

Noah Friend, Contributing Writer

NEW YORK, NY — It was a long week for Film and TV junior Steven Peters after he came to a shocking realization: Matthew Broderick was in the 2007 Jerry Seinfeld family classic, “The Bee Movie.” While watching the film with his buddies, Peters was shocked to discover that Ferris Bueller was also Barry B. Benson’s best friend.

“How did I not notice this before?” Peters said. “He’s an iconic actor with such a smooth caramel vibrato. I can’t believe I didn’t pick up on this before.”

Believe it or not, this is not the only shocking movie the iconic stud has been in. Broderick was also Adult Simba in the 1994 classic “The Lion King” and Godzilla in the 1998 classic “Godzilla.”

“I can’t believe it!” Peters now says as he watches the one scene in the movie on loop.

One person who could believe it was a furious Broderick. While we could not get an official statement from Broderick, we were able to make out some of his drunken rant when our reporter harassed him on the street for a selfie.

“Of course I was in those movies, how could anyone forget?” Broderick said. “Those movies were Oscar gold! I can’t believe it was turned into a meme I’m not getting any of that sweet sweet Internet-credit. It’s all gone to that hack Seinfeld.”

Now that he knows the truth, Peters is telling everyone he sees to spread the good word: Broderick was in the Bee Movie. Go watch it and appreciate the already iconic movie in a whole new light.

Contact Noah Friend at [email protected].