Parkchoonmoo Fall/Winter 2015

Marita Vlachou, News Editor

Demi Park presented her Fall/Winter 2015 collection, “un-bound,” for Parkchoonmoo at Lincoln Center on Feb. 15. Transparency, a very neutral color palette and techno music in the background were the major themes of the show.

32 models walked the runway in different directions, ensuring that all of the members of the audience would be able to get a glimpse of the new collection. The colors of the designs were mostly black, grey, ivory and cream with some touches of beige.

As the title of the show suggests, the designs had a unique character that was not bound by tight designs. Loose trousers were combined with high-low turtleneck tops and long furry coats that created an undefined silhouette. As models walked through the runway, new aspects of the designs were revealed. For instance, a grey bottom that initially looked like a skirt were revealed to be pants.

See-through fabrics were also present in this season’s collection in both tops and bottoms. Another trend throughout the night were over-the-knee boots with a high platform in either white or black.

Most of Park’s designs were minimalistic and none of the models wore extravagant jewelry. The hairstyles looked natural; most models had their hair tucked in their long coats.

Overall, while the collection had a casual vibe, it still brought into play an elegant character that should be present in every woman’s wardrobe.

Email Marita Vlachou at [email protected]