Tiffany Brown Fall/Winter 2015

Fortune Onyiorah, Contributing Writer

With basic tops and bottoms that are easy to mix and match, the Tiffany Brown Fall/Winter 2015 presents sleek silhouettes with a neutral black, white and beige color palette.  Taking inspiration from both the 1950’s and ‘70s, the line featured voluminous midi skirts and slimming jumpsuits.  The clothes can be dressed up with colorful accessories and bold shoes, but it featured many casual looks as well.  For a more laid-back yet sophisticated outfit, there were a few pairs of dark wash jeans, solid beige and deep golden rompers, and high-waisted shorts. A standout look among the evening-wear outfits included a black tapered jumpsuit with a deep-V neckline.

Many of the models sported natural-looking, wavy hair with simple braids, and others wore their hair up in high ponytails that brought the focus back to the clothes themselves.  Accessories made a big impact as well, featuring taupe fur infinity scarves and black and gold Egyptian-inspired necklaces.

In Atlanta, “we like more of a diva look,” said designer Tiffany Brown.  “It’s a look that all women can wear.”

In the coming seasons, Brown is looking to expand her brand to handbags, shoes and perhaps even homewear.  Her line has a clear vision and is modern and relatable, sure to translate well to accessories.

Email Fortune Onyiorah at [email protected]