Missing Sink Parts at Meyer Complex

Missing Sink Parts at Meyer Complex
Rachel Buigas-Lopez

From April 11 to 16, the NYU Department of Public Safety received one report of burglary, one report of disorderly conduct, one report of drug law violation, two reports of harassment, seven reports of larceny and four reports of liquor law violations.

Burglary

On April 16 at 1:21 p.m., NYU staff members and an NYU professor reported witnessing an attempted burglary in 411 Lafayette. Police notification was declined. The case is open and under investigation.

Disorderly Conduct

On April 16 at 5:11 p.m., an NYU staff member reported witnessing disorderly conduct in Carlyle Court Residence Hall. Police notification was declined. The case is open and under investigation.

Drug Law Violation

On April 16 at 12:28 p.m., a student reported witnessing illegal drug possession in Brittany Residence Hall. Police notification was declined. The case was closed and referred to the Office of Community Standards.

Harassment

On April 15 at 7:01 p.m., a Starbucks employee reported that she was threatened by an ex-employee in Starbucks on the Square. A police report was filed. The case is open and under investigation.

On April 15 at 5 p.m., a student reported she received a harassing phone call outside Bobst Library. A police report was filed. The case is open and under investigation.

Larceny

On April 15 at 3:19 p.m., a student reported his bike missing from the bike racks outside 721 Broadway. A police report was filed. The case is open and under investigation.

On April 15 at 1:30 p.m., an NYU staff member reported that sink parts were missing from a lab in Meyer Complex. A police report was filed. The case is open and under investigation.

On April 13 at 11:38 p.m., a student reported his phone being stolen inside the Game Room in Palladium Residence Hall. Police were notified but the student opted to go the precinct. The case is open and under investigation.

On April 13 at 4:41 p.m., a student reported a missing duffel bag from Bobst Library. Police notification was declined. The case is open and under investigation.

On April 13 at 4:15 p.m., a student reported her bag and laptop were missing from the library in Bobst Library. Police notification was declined. The case is open and under investigation.

On April 13 at 11:26 a.m., a student reported a missing skateboard from a hallway in Rubin Residence Hall. Police notification was declined. The case is open and under investigation.

On April 11 at 5:30 p.m., a student reported his wallet missing from a classroom in 238 Thompson St. Police notification was declined. The case is open and under investigation.

Liquor Law Violation

On April 14 at 12:38 a.m., a resident assistant reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Carlyle Court Hall. Police notification was declined. The case was closed and referred to the Office of Community Standards.

On April 13 at 11:54 p.m., an RA reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Othmer Residence Hall. Police notification was declined. The case was closed and referred to the Office of Community Standards.

On April 12 at 11:30 p.m., an RA reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Lafayette Street Residence Hall. Police notification was declined. The case was closed and referred to the Office of Community Standards.

On April 13 at 1:10 a.m., an RA reported witnessing underage liquor possession in Lipton Residence Hall. Police notification was declined. The case was closed and referred to the Office of Community Standards.

Email Crime Bot at [email protected].