He can have sex. She can have sex. They can have sex. He and she and they can have it all together. Sex is universal, just like smiling or being dead, except it’s more enjoyable and may lead to the creation of life itself.
Here are some of the questions I had and you had, and we never asked because oh-no-so-embarrassing-even-though-almost-everyone-does-it:
- Where do I put this? Wherever you want to as long as you have consent.
- Does this go into that? Sometimes.
- And into that? No. Don’t even try that. I said, no!
- How will I find their clit? It’s not the capital of Estonia, you’ll succeed. Eventually.
- Can I get pregnant if I’m on my period? Yes, but the odds are stacked against you, but use a condom anyway because, you know, STIs.
Email Anna-Dmitry at [email protected]