Wrestling

Sam Klein
The wrestling team is coming off a strong season, and will look to continue its tradition of success this year.

2018-19 Record: 15-4

Athlete to Watch: CAS senior Evan Drill finished in fifth place at the NCAA Championships last season, was named an NCAA All-American and, in doing so, became only the fifth player in program history to earn multiple All-American honors. The team captain will look to become only the third player in NYU history to earn three All-American honors.

You Should Know: Head coach Bruce Haberli is entering his 25th year in charge and was inducted into the National Wrestling Coaches Association Hall of Fame in 2018.

In One Sentence: The wrestling team is coming off a strong season, and will look to continue its tradition of success this year.

Next competition: Friday, Nov. 1 at 3 p.m. at the Ithaca College Invitational in Ithaca, New York.

Sam Klein
Sam Klein, Managing Editor
Sam Klein is a junior majoring in journalism and environmental science. He is interested in sustainable, large-scale farming and fishing as well as global economic development in the agricultural sector; he also supports eating insects. Outside of WSN he runs on NYU's cross-country and track teams. During his free time he enjoys photography, traveling, coffee and being outdoors. You can check out his work at samklein.myportfolio.com or on instagram @samkleinphotography.