Coffee Missing From Starbucks

Crime Bot, Robot Reporter

From Sept. 20 to Sept. 27 the NYU Department of Public Safety received one report of burglary, eight reports of controlled substance violation, three reports of harassment, nine reports of larceny and one report of stalking.

Burglary

On Sept. 25 at 5:33 p.m., an NYU faculty member reported her iPhone missing from her office in 41 E. 11th St. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

Controlled Substance
Violation

On Sept. 21 at 9:12 p.m., a resident assistant reported witnessing underage liquor possession in Alumni Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case has been referred to the Office of Community Standards.

On Sept. 21 at 9:34 p.m., an RA reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Alumni Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case has been referred to the Office of Community Standards.

On Sept. 22 at 12:13 a.m., an NYU Public Safety officer responded to an allegation of a drug law violation and recovered a small amount of marijuana in Palladium Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case has been referred to the Office of Community Standards.

On Sept. 22 at 11:10 p.m., an RA reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in University Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case has been referred to the Office of Community Standards.

On Sept. 23 at 12:02 a.m., an RA reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in University Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case has been referred to the Office of Community Standards.

On Sept. 23 at 12:32 a.m., an RA reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Third North Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case has been referred to the Office of Community Standards.

On Sept. 23 at 12:40 a.m., an RA reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Brittany Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case has been referred to the Office of Community Standards.

On Sept. 25 at 3:44 p.m., an RA reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Lipton Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case has been referred to the Office of Community Standards.

Harassment

On Sept. 21 at 10:09 p.m., an NYU student reported he was a victim of harassment in Washington Square Park. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 21 at 11:15 p.m., an NYU student reported that she was a victim of harassment in Brittany Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 25 at 7:57 a.m., two NYU students reported being harassed outside of Lafayette Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

Larceny

On Sept. 20 at 10:26 a.m., an NYU contractor reported a tool missing from his tool bag in Meyer Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 24 at 9:55 a.m., a Starbucks employee reported missing coffee packages from a display case in Starbucks. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 24 at 9 p.m., an NYU student reported his bike missing from scaffolding outside of Elmer Holmes Bobst Library. A police report was filed, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 24 at 10:12 p.m., an NYU student reported that his bike was missing from a bike rack at Schwartz Plaza. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 25 at 4:34 p.m., an NYU student reported missing laundry from a dryer in Rubin Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 26 at 9:30 a.m., an NYU staff member reported that her earbuds and charger were missing from her office in Bobst Library. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 26 at 9:30 a.m., an NYU staff member reported that his charger was missing from his office in Bobst Library. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 26 at 7:24 p.m., an NYU student reported his bike missing from scaffolding at Schwartz Plaza. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 27 at 4:50 p.m., an NYU student reported that she was the victim of larceny in Brittany Hall. A police report was filed, and the case is open and under investigation.

Stalking

On Sept. 20 at 11:51 a.m., an NYU student reported being the victim of stalking on Washington Square South. A police report was filed, and the case is open and under investigation.

A version of this article appeared in the Monday, Oct. 1 print edition. Email Crime Bot at [email protected].