Posted on February 8, 2013
Alessia Prekop is all about dichotomies. Raised in Italy but schooled in London, her Fall/Winter '13 collection seeks to combine Italian elegance and construction with what she called "a London or New York Energy." She works with a limited palette of black accented with silky pops of color-- red, pink, and purple, as in an all-black coat fully lined in hot pink.
- Weekend Roam: Little Germany
- WSN Editorial Board reflects on spring semester events
- Strawberry Festival promises delicious, intergalactic fun
- Clive Davis Institute collaborates with DJ Swivel
- Best places to dine on dumplings
- 'Heroes' is not super enough for Xbox Live film program launch
- NYU SLAM sees victory through 'badidas' campaign
- Victoria Ettore elected student council president
- Hester Street Fair hosts diverse vendors, delicious food
- Loading ...