I Tried … Joining The Illuminati

Like any other sane human being, I love watching BuzzFeed “Unsolved” web series on YouTube. And like all rational people, I totally believe in conspiracy theories.

Much to my delight, two of my favorite subjects came together when I stumbled across an episode of BuzzFeed Unsolved that discussed the Illuminati.

If you’ve been living under a rock and don’t know what I’m talking about, the Illuminati is an organization made up of world leaders, celebrities and other powerful, influential beings who secretly control the world. Rumored members include Beyoncé and Barack Obama.

After watching BuzzFeed’s Ryan Bergara find the Illuminati’s official website, I myself went on the website and immediately clicked on the tab labeled “Join The Illuminati.” After filling out my contact information — which, yeah, made me feel a little like I was officially selling my soul — I received my first email, which contained the subject line “Important Instructions.”

My important instructions included links to the Illuminati’s social media pages, advertised the Illuminatium Testament and warned me that there is no membership fee and that anyone asking me for money was not part of the true elite.

After freaking out for a solid 10 minutes about actually receiving an email from the Illuminati, I deemed the message harmless — until, at the very end, I read the chilling, bolded phrase, “We are always watching out for you.” I decided to interpret it as meaning that the Illuminati had my back — not that they would be coming for me.

Over the next few days, I would open my email inbox to find Illuminati messages that educated me on topics such as the power of the Illuminati’s pyramid symbol and what my role in the organization could be like. Every single email included a triangle emoji and contained the could-totally-be-harmless reassurance that “We are always watching out for you.”

Finally, on March 29, my dreams came true: I received my citizen liaison — a woman by the name of Anita Wilmington — and was invited to request my talisman, a necklace with the Illuminati’s pyramid and eye symbol.

And to be sure, even though I’ve risen to Illuminati status, I’m never done learning about my new network. I receive emails daily — sometimes twice — that inform me about the Illuminati’s globalist agenda and nuances of the organization’s history and mission. My favorite email has clarified that the Illuminati is not made of Satanists and that the group’s members may follow any deity of their choosing so long as they recognize that the Illuminati works to progress and protect the human race.

During this process, I’m relieved to not have undergone any sort of initiation or hazing. I always knew that NYU wasn’t necessarily the elite organization I deserved, and I’m honored to finally be recognized by the Illuminati.

If you choose to join me in this journey, remember: we are always watching out for you.

Read more from Washington Square News’ Conspiracy Feature. Email Natasha Roy at [email protected]

13 COMMENTS

1. HOW THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD HELPED ME BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE.

How i become successful in life, I am so grateful today is because of the illuminati brotherhood. the Illuminati brotherhood continues to change my life day by day, hails to the illuminati brother, i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no available, i have worked so hard to make it in life, i have done so many things in life, just to make it and live a happy life with my family, i do not know what to do next i was just thinking about my life, i see people around me getting rich but to me, i get poor everyday of my life, i start to think of what to do next just to get rich and live a good life, one day i think of going for research in google, and i say how many people giving testimony on how the illuminati brotherhood helped then to get rich and famous, so i think of joining the illuminati brother so that i can also get rich and be famous in life, because i have go through pains in life, so i make up my mind and decide to join the illuminati brotherhood, to my own believe i see my life changed for good, i was given amount of $2,000,000.00 USD to start a new life, i am so proud of myself and i am a great man today, because of the illuminati brotherhood, the mission of the illuminati brotherhood is to wipe away suffering and hardship away from everyone life. so if you are a business man/woman, an artist, a pastor, a working class, student and you want wealth,fame,protection,long life, prosperity just name it, the illuminati brotherhood is ready to help you achieve your dreams, if you live in America it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood, you have to email: [email protected] call or text +15088192672 on how to join the illuminati brotherhood, join and see changes in your life.

2. HOW I BECOME A BONA-FIDE MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI:
    I am a very happy person today because i am now a full and bona-fide member of the great ILLUMINATI. I want to quickly Say a big thanks to Brother James Watt the agent of the brotherhood who introduced me to becoming a member of the great Brotherhood brothers and sisters here is my story. I was told by a friend that to become a member of the brotherhood is Very difficult, so i was thinking that i can never get the right link to join because i was scammed by three people whom i meant on the Internet and they promised to help me join but they never did. They collected my money and i was never initiated into the brotherhood. Until i was introduced to Brother James Watt and he told me the truth that those in USA Don’t pay any money from their pocket to become a member of the Illuminati, and i am an American. so i was very Interested i called the temple messenger number i was given it was +1(508)834-6121 when i called, the temple messenger Told me what i need to do, i did it and i was initiated i did not pay a dine from my money to become a member. But i was told that those living outside USA may have to do certain things for the purchase of their initiation materials. But those living within the square of USA don’t pay a dine. I followed all instructions and after my initiation, I was given all the benefit of becoming a member. As i talk to you am very okay and my future have been settled. I am well protected and i am wealthy and famous. Please if you wish to become a member of the great Illuminati contact Agent Brother James Watt on the Devil Church, ([email protected]) or those in the USA can call or text directly the Temple messenger on +1(508)834-6121. Those in other countries outside the USA can contact the international agent on call Or WhatsApp +2348146942481. And generally anyone who wishes to become a real member can send email to ([email protected]) Become a member today and enjoy the benefit of life.

3. WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
    Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood
    that will make you rich and famous in the world and have
    power to control people in the high place in the worldwide
    .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political,
    musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful
    in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get
    instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free
    home.any where you choose to live in this world and also
    get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
    destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total
    Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
    9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank
    account every month as a member
    10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world
    Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
    If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood of illuminati contact us no
    WhatsApp him +1(251)2077586.
    or email:[email protected]

4. WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
    1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
    destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    account every month as a member
    WhatsApp him +1(251)2077586.
    or email:[email protected]

5. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly email us on [email protected]

6. Hello Are you a businessman, politician, music, student and want
    to be rich, powerful and famous in life
    needs power
    to realize their dreams. You can realize their
    dreams by a
    member of the Illuminate. with that all your
    dreams and
    the desires of the heart that can fully realized if you
    really want
    to be a member the big names of the
    Illuminate then you
    can contact ([email protected])
    Country …………….. ……………………….. State.
    or
    Call Mr. Frank on and you can also add it on WhatsApp +2348100367800 thanks ..

7. WELCOME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI.
    to join Illuminati is
    easy…Join the Illuminate
    cult online today where
    ever you are and get
    instant sum of
    10,000,000,00 USD
    [dollars] with a free home
    any where you choose to
    live in the world and many
    other benefit as follows.we
    make your business grow
    faster and empower
    you…Joining the Illuminati
    brings you into the
    limelight of the world in
    which you live in today
    your financial difficulties
    are brought to an end your
    inseams lengthen we
    support you both
    financially and materially
    to ensure you live a
    comfortable life in
    comfortable slacks You can
    join from wherever you
    are,any part of the world
    [country] you are..from
    the UNITED STATE down to
    the most remotes part of
    the earth we bring you all
    you want, it dose not
    matter being Literate OR
    Illiterate Rich nor Poor
    anybody is advice to join
    If you are interested
    contact us now for all you
    seeks in life will comes to
    Reality. email us now:
    [email protected]
    @ gmail.com ]… /…or whatsapp
    +2348058615765 / or call
    say bye bye to poverty by
    joining Illuminati i never
    believe not until i finally
    join but now i am
    rich..this man is real he
    made me what i am today
    and i am very proud of me
    begin a Illuminati
    member… if they, can
    make me rich make me
    become something in life
    why don’t you join also for
    you to also be rich the
    money always flows
    through the members like
    an ocean that never runs
    dry it dose not matters if
    you have been scam
    before contact him for
    help to join :::: NOTE; that
    in this Great Brotherhood
    Of Illuminati No Bloodshed
    And No Humans Sacrifices
    is involved [We Don’t Kill
    For Anything] OK… Do not
    miss this opportunity
    THANKS

8. I already joined the great brotherhood of this planet alluminati all the past time i like them and finaly i get the main page . I registered the joining I recieved massages but still not get personal contact or liaison person… am very glad to see all these brothers and sister opinion here,, I get contact of Email of international. because am not stay in usa am in africa..

am honestbe allumaniti brotherhood

so I need your guidnce to complete all requirment..

9. i am already joined the great brotherhood alluminati.. i recived online massages, but still unders process.. i am honest of alluminati,. i will be a member..

i like the brothers in this planet. please support me to complete the process.

i get the email of brother for international contact my email is [email protected]

Eng. M. ali

10. To everyone who desires to join the Illuminati organization, it’s totally free, anyone asking you to pay any money is a fraudsters. Be careful with such people! Don’t lose your hard earned money to fraudsters especially this period, a lot of desperate people are out there looking for ways to survive. Just tread with caution, money is hard to get! to join the Illuminati, kindly call or WhatsApp me with this number +2348180828544 You will receive a confirmation Message from the Illuminati confirming your registration. once that is done, you will be receiving Message ge from the Illuminati, kindly read the messages and be Patient! Don’t be in too much haste! this is one reason why some of you keep being scammed, because you’re in a haste to getting there. Patient is a virtue, be patient!
    HAIL THE LIGHT

11. GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI, WE WELCOME YOU. Be part of something profitable and special (WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE ILLUMINATI). Are you a POLITICIAN,ENGI
    NEER,DOCTOR, ENTERTAINER,MOD
    EL,GRADUATE/STUDENT,OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME GREAT MINDS. It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a member, and earn the sum of $500,000 as the illuminati membership salary MONTHLY Please be a part of these GOLDEN “OPPORTUNITY” The great illuminati Organization makes you rich and famous in the world, it will pull you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and mighty power of the Illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WhatsApp BERRY CASTLE +1(251)2077586.
    Note; we do no patronized people to join us. The choice is yours. Hail..