Try out the fifth floor of the SCPS building, located at 7 E. 12th St., for a quiet, comfortable study room with a more welcoming vibe than Bobst Library.
And for a change of scenery, don’t forget that all NYU students have access to the Cooper Union Library on East Seventh Street and the New School libraries on 13th Street. When the campus Starbucks is mobbed, try Everyman Espresso on 13th Street, Cafe Pick Me Up on Avenue A and Ninth Street, or V Bar on Sullivan Street for a good cup of coffee and a cozy study spot.
— Veronica Carchedi
- Weekend Roam: Little Germany
- WSN Editorial Board reflects on spring semester events
- Strawberry Festival promises delicious, intergalactic fun
- Clive Davis Institute collaborates with DJ Swivel
- Best places to dine on dumplings
- 'Heroes' is not super enough for Xbox Live film program launch
- NYU SLAM sees victory through 'badidas' campaign
- Victoria Ettore elected student council president
- Hester Street Fair hosts diverse vendors, delicious food