Brea Mosley is a stylish CAS sophomore pursuing a double major in journalism and politics. Mosley, an active member of the NYU community, is a college leader in the College of Arts and Science College Cohort Program. She dedicates one day every other week to speaking with a group of freshmen, and she works with an academic adviser to plan events for the group throughout the semester. She can be spotted around campus with an oversized black tote bag, which contains the essentials to get her through the day.
Los Angeles Lakers headphones
Mosley carries around a pair of purple, gold and white headphones, which she often uses on the subway. While tuning out the noise on the train, she also remains true to her West Coast roots by supporting her favorite team, the Lakers.
Mosley always carries miniature yellow Post-it notes in her bag. She uses them throughout the day to jot down ideas for events and bi-weekly activities for her freshman group. The Post-its help Mosley stay organized and efficient.
Maybelline Lip Stain
Like most girls, Mosley wants to stay looking good all day long. A pink Maybelline lip stain is a staple in Mosley’s bag. Because the product lasts for 16 hours, she only has to apply it once in the morning.
Perhaps the most peculiar thing that can be found in Mosley’s bag is a pair of socks. She keeps them in her bag in case she ever goes to visit a friend. Since Mosley prefers to take her shoes off when she is in someone else’s home but does not like to walk around barefoot, she is always prepared with an extra pair.
A version of this article appeared in the Thursday, Oct. 18 print edition. Bria Mariette is a contributing writer. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weekend Roam: Little Germany
- WSN Editorial Board reflects on spring semester events
- Strawberry Festival promises delicious, intergalactic fun
- Clive Davis Institute collaborates with DJ Swivel
- Best places to dine on dumplings
- 'Heroes' is not super enough for Xbox Live film program launch
- NYU SLAM sees victory through 'badidas' campaign
- Victoria Ettore elected student council president
- Hester Street Fair hosts diverse vendors, delicious food