Keys Missing From Vibraphone

Keys Missing From Vibraphone

From March 21 to 29, the NYU Department of Public Safety received two reports of criminal mischief, three reports of controlled substance violation, one report of disorderly conduct, one report of harassment, one report of harassment/intimidation and six reports of larceny.

Criminal Mischief
On March 21 at 5 p.m., a resident assistant reported a broken window caused by criminal mischief in Rubin Residence Hall. Police notification was declined and the case has been referred to the Office of Community Standards.

On March 24 at 11:24 p.m., a student reported witnessing vandalism on a hallway wall in Lipton Residence Hall. Police notification was declined and the case is open and under investigation.

Controlled Substance Violation
On March 21 at 12:24 a.m., an RA reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Third Avenue North Residence Hall. Police notification was declined and the case is open and under investigation.

On March 22 at 1:46 a.m., Public Safety responded to a report of an alleged drug law violation and a small amount of marijuana was recovered in Founders Residence Hall. Police notification was declined and the case has been referred to the Office of Community Standards.

On March 29 at 12:18 a.m., an RA reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Alumni Residence Hall. Police notification was declined and the case has been referred to the Office of Community Standards.

Disorderly Conduct
On March 28 at 4:56 p.m., an NYU Public Safety officer reported witnessing disorderly conduct in the lobby in Carlyle Court Residence Hall. Police notification was declined and the case is open and under investigation.

Harassment
On March 22 at 11:45 p.m., a student reported being threatened in Bobst Library. Police notification was declined and the case is open and under investigation.

Harassment/Intimidation
On March 28 at 10:25 a.m., a student reported being harassed and intimidated by an unknown individual in Waverly Place between Broadway and Mercer. Police notification was declined and the case is open and under investigation.

Larceny
On March 23 at 4:14 p.m., a student reported a missing backpack in Bobst Library. Police notification was declined and the case is open and under investigation.

On March 25 at 9:43 p.m., a student reported that his backpack was missing from the dining hall in Third North. Police notification was declined and the case is open and under investigation.

On March 26 at 3:49 p.m., an NYU staff member reported a missing pair of headphones in 404 Lafayette. Police notification was declined and the case is open and under investigation.

On March 27 at 4:30 p.m., a student reported a missing credit card from a computer lounge in Second Street Residence Hall. The NYPD was notified. A police report was filed and the case is open and under investigation.

On March 28 at 12:30 p.m., a student reported a missing backpack in the Kimmel Center for University Life. A police report was filed and the case is open and under investigation.

On March 28 at 3:07 p.m., an NYU staff member reported missing keys from a Vibraphone in Third North. A police report was filed and the case is open and under investigation.

A version of this article appeared in the Monday, April 1, 2019, print edition. Email Crimebot at [email protected].