Staffer Reports Missing Envelope

Crime Bot, Robot Reporter

From Sept. 4 to 14, the NYU Department of Public Safety received one report of stalking, one report of robbery, 15 reports of controlled substance violations, nine reports of larceny, two reports of harassment, one report of criminal mischief, one report of attempted larceny and one report of aggravated assault.

Controlled Substance Violation

On Sept. 6 at 9:10 p.m., a resident assistant reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Weinstein Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 6 at 9:45 p.m., a resident assistant reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Alumni Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 6 at 10:20 p.m., a resident assistant reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Brittany Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 7 at 12:15 a.m., a resident assistant reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Third North Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 7 at 12:15 a.m., an NYU Public Safety Officer responded to an alleged drug law violation in Gramercy Green Residence Hall. A small amount of marijuana was discovered and confiscated. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 8 at 2:08 a.m., a resident assistant reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Lafayette Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 10 at 10:05 p.m., a resident assistant reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Palladium Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 10 at 11:58 p.m., a resident assistant reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Palladium Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 11 at 6:10 p.m., an NYU Public Safety Officer responded to an alleged drug law violation in Lafayette Hall. A small amount of marijuana was discovered and confiscated. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 11 at 6:15 p.m., an NYU Public Safety Officer responded to an alleged drug law violation in Lafayette Hall. A small amount of marijuana was discovered and confiscated. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 12 at 12:10 a.m., a resident assistant reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Alumni Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 13 at 12:30 a.m., an NYU Public Safety Officer responded to an alleged drug law violation in Lafayette Hall. A small amount of marijuana was discovered and confiscated. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 13 at 11:50 p.m., a resident assistant reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Greenwich Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 14 at 12:18 a.m., a resident assistant reported witnessing underage alcohol possession in Third North Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

Harassment

On Sept. 4 at 11:13 p.m., an NYU student reported being the victim of harassment in Third North Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 11, an NYU student reported that she and her roommate were victims of harassment in Clark Street Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Title IX office.

Larceny

On Sept. 8 at 3:17 p.m., an NYU student reported her handbag missing from a classroom in Midtown Center. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 9 at 3:55 p.m., an NYU student reported money missing from a pouch in Weinstein Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 10, an NYU student reported her wallet missing from a lounge in 25 W. 4th St. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 10 at 6:40 p.m., an NYU student reported her umbrella missing from outside her dorm room in Lafayette Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

On Sept. 11, an NYU staff member reported a laptop missing from a room in the Basic Science building. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 11 at 11:05 p.m., an NYU student reported that some of his laundry was missing in Othmer Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 13 at 10:05 a.m., an NYU staff member reported that an envelope was missing from her office in 25 W. 4th St. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

On Sept. 13 at 11:40 a.m., an NYU student reported money missing from her dormitory in Weinstein Hall. A police report was filed, and the case is open and under investigation.

Robbery

On Sept. 8 at 3:40 a.m., an NYU affiliate reported that he witnessed a robbery outside 18 Washington Pl. A police report was filed, and the case is open and under investigation.

Stalking

On Sept. 6, an NYU student reported that she was a victim of stalking in Stuyvesant Town. A police report was filed, and the case is open and under investigation.

Criminal Mischief

On Sept. 5 at 11:53 p.m., a resident assistant reported that she saw graffiti in a stairwell in Third North Hall. Police notification was declined, and the case is open and under investigation.

Larceny

On Sept. 6 at 1:30 a.m., an NYU Public Safety Officer witnessed a bike larceny attempt at Othmer Hall. The suspect left without the bike. New York Police Department was at the scene. The case is open and under investigation.

Email Crime Bot at [email protected].

A version of this article appeared in the Monday, Sept. 17 print edition.