Crime Log: Nov. 24 to Nov. 30

Sakshi Venkatraman, Deputy News Editor

From Nov. 24 to Nov. 30, the NYU Department of Public Safety received seven reports of larceny, one report of burglary and one report of disorderly conduct.

Larceny

On Nov. 24 at 8:30 p.m., an NYU student reported that her sunglasses and shoes were missing from her dorm in Carlyle Court Residence Hall. Police notification was declined, and the report is open and under investigation.

On Nov. 26 at 10:06 a.m., an NYU student reported that his wallet was missing from his dorm in Carlyle Court. Police notification was declined, and the report is open and under investigation.

On Nov. 27 at 12:25 p.m., an NYU student reported that the front tire was missing from her bike at the Vanderbilt Hall bike racks. Police notification was declined, and the report is open and under investigation.

On Nov. 28 at 12:10 p.m., an NYU staff member reported that her wallet was missing from her office at 726 Broadway. Police notification was declined, and the report is open and under investigation.

On Nov. 28 at 9:35 p.m., an NYU student reported that his bike was missing from corner of Mercer Street and West Fourth Street. Police notification was declined, and the report is open and under investigation.

On Nov. 29 at 3:02 p.m., an Aramark employee reported that a non-NYU affiliate left the Weinstein Dining Hall without paying for his food. Police notification was declined, and the report is open and under investigation.

On Nov. 30 at 10 p.m., an NYU student reported that a camera was missing from the fourth floor of 721 Broadway. A police report was filed, and the report is open and under investigation.

Burglary

On Nov. 30 at 10 a.m., an NYU staff member reported that a gift was missing from her office at 726 Broadway. Police notification was declined, and the report is open and under investigation.

Disorderly Conduct

On Nov. 30 at 1:54 p.m., an NYU Public Safety officer reported that an unidentified man was banging on the main door of 7 Washington Pl., and the man yelled and spat at the officer. A police report was filed, and the case is open and under investigation.

A version of this article appeared in the Monday, Dec. 4 print edition. Email Sakshi Venkatraman at [email protected].