Abbey Wilson

Abbey Wilson, Deputy Managing Editor

Abbey Wilson is the Deputy Managing Editor at WSN. She's a senior in CAS studying History and is also currently enrolled in a dual Bachelor's-Master's program for Archives. As exhausted as you are reading it, she is all of the time. She hails from New Jersey and is prepared to fight about it. When she's not at the paper or doing schoolwork, she can be found reading comics, plotting what color her hair will be next, or looking on Yelp for the closest place to get pancakes. Follow her on Instagram, if you dare, at @aypdoubleyou.

All content by Abbey Wilson

Abbey Wilson

History Deputy Managing Editor (Fall 2017)
Abbey Wilson May 3, 2018

I transferred to NYU my sophomore year after having spent my first year at a school in Boston where I struggled to make friends. The one place I had managed to make connections...

exposure-abbey

Photo: Exposure | How Ya Like Me Now?

Pamela Jew, Copy Chief November 13, 2017

The Religion Issue

The Religion Issue

Natasha Roy and Abbey Wilson October 23, 2017
Religion is a major part of everyday life for many people. In the Religion Issue, we look at different ways religious life affects students at NYU.

What’s Going on in the Local Elections?

Abbey Wilson, Assistant Managing Editor November 9, 2016

If you have a pulse, you know that much attention is paid to the presidential election that happens once every four years. But the presidential election often takes attention away...

Alexander Ovechkin has a combination of wit, physicality and skill that is unmatched in perennial foe Sidney Crosby

Sid vs. Ovi: A Case for Ovechkin

Abbey Wilson, Copy Chief April 15, 2016
WSN's Abbey Wilson argues against Rachel Ruecker and believes Alexander Ovechkin is this era's best player.