Posted on February 10, 2013
Inspired by the dazzling yellow hues that decorate the interior of the Olive Town Courthouse, Lucio Castro’s Fall/Winter 2013 menswear line employed copious stripes and color blocking. The clothes consisted of mostly neutral tones, occasionally flashing a primary colored detailed. During the presentation, the models lined up in front of and behind two large pieces of yellow cellophane, which looked somewhat like hugely magnified caution tape. Each girl strutted confidently while music by Ryan Smith played in the background.
- Weekend Roam: Little Germany
- WSN Editorial Board reflects on spring semester events
- Strawberry Festival promises delicious, intergalactic fun
- Clive Davis Institute collaborates with DJ Swivel
- Best places to dine on dumplings
- 'Heroes' is not super enough for Xbox Live film program launch
- NYU SLAM sees victory through 'badidas' campaign
- Victoria Ettore elected student council president
- Hester Street Fair hosts diverse vendors, delicious food
- Loading ...