For many students, on-campus dining halls are convenient sources of daily meals. In honor of American Heart Month, we’ve investigated some of the heart-healthiest options available at NYU dining halls. Here are five, delicious NYU meals that are low in cholesterol, saturated fats and sodium.
A version of this article appeared in the Thursday, Feb. 21 print edition. Jonathan Keshishoglou is a staff writer. Email him at email@example.com.
- Weekend Roam: Little Germany
- WSN Editorial Board reflects on spring semester events
- Strawberry Festival promises delicious, intergalactic fun
- Clive Davis Institute collaborates with DJ Swivel
- Best places to dine on dumplings
- 'Heroes' is not super enough for Xbox Live film program launch
- NYU SLAM sees victory through 'badidas' campaign
- Victoria Ettore elected student council president
- Hester Street Fair hosts diverse vendors, delicious food