Mardi Gras, a celebration of good food, funky music and carnivalesque fun, falls on Feb. 12 this year. And while we might not be able to celebrate in New Orleans, many spots in the city are conjuring up the Louisiana-style revelry. Check out the top five places to celebrate the festival this year.
A version of this article appeared in the Feb. 6 print edition. Bryna Shuman is a staff writer. Email her at email@example.com.
Hester Street Fair returns for its fourth season, fresh with new vendors, such as Thai street food-serving Khaom Man Gai NY, Heart of Tea and popcorn master Pop Karma. Visit on a Saturday to sample popular lobster rolls from Luke’s Lobster and ice cream sandwiches from Melt Bakery.
Read More »
- Weekend Roam: Little Germany
- WSN Editorial Board reflects on spring semester events
- Strawberry Festival promises delicious, intergalactic fun
- Clive Davis Institute collaborates with DJ Swivel
- Best places to dine on dumplings
- 'Heroes' is not super enough for Xbox Live film program launch
- NYU SLAM sees victory through 'badidas' campaign
- Victoria Ettore elected student council president
- Hester Street Fair hosts diverse vendors, delicious food