You are sitting in your 200-person Introduction to Psychology lecture during the second week of classes, and you are already bored. Learn to love the classroom again by exploring the top five non-academic classes in New York City, from fashion design to bead making to bartending.
A version of this article appeared in the Monday, Feb. 4 print edition. Bryna Shuman is a staff writer. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weekend Roam: Little Germany
- WSN Editorial Board reflects on spring semester events
- Strawberry Festival promises delicious, intergalactic fun
- Clive Davis Institute collaborates with DJ Swivel
- Best places to dine on dumplings
- 'Heroes' is not super enough for Xbox Live film program launch
- NYU SLAM sees victory through 'badidas' campaign
- Victoria Ettore elected student council president
- Hester Street Fair hosts diverse vendors, delicious food