Indulge in a tasty croissant to celebrate today’s culinary holiday. Even though classes have just begun, take time to unwind with a cup of coffee and a Parisian treat.
A version of this article appeared in the Jan. 30 print edition. Clara Yang is a staff writer. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weekend Roam: Little Germany
- WSN Editorial Board reflects on spring semester events
- Strawberry Festival promises delicious, intergalactic fun
- Clive Davis Institute collaborates with DJ Swivel
- Best places to dine on dumplings
- 'Heroes' is not super enough for Xbox Live film program launch
- NYU SLAM sees victory through 'badidas' campaign
- Victoria Ettore elected student council president
- Hester Street Fair hosts diverse vendors, delicious food